With the onset of winter, experts are fearful of the second wave of COVID-19 and more severe this time. The festive season has somewhat spiked up the number of COVID cases in India already. Dr. Jagat Ram, Director, Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh, had issued a note earlier this month saying –
“Basis the studies on other respiratory viruses like SARS, influenza, etc. which show seasonal variance with cases spiking in winters, there is a possibility that the coronavirus infections might also rise in the coming months.”
So, even if personal and professional lives have gotten back to normalcy, people need to be extra cautious, take precautions, keep wearing their masks, and practice social distancing. Even a slight lack of vigilance will lead to a catastrophe.
Workplace safety had been a matter of concern since the onset of COVID-19, and the seriousness continues to prevail even today as most of the organizations have started allowing employees back into offices. Hence, it is pretty clear that the gravity of a touchless visitor management solution cannot be ignored, not even the slightest bit.
Amid this crisis, NexAEI VisMate had continued holding its grounds firmly as India’s very own and the world’s first-ever free-forever contactless reception desk for the new normal to date. This no-touch visitor management system had been distinctively designed for you so that you can get back to your office without fearing the coronavirus. VisMate ensures a completely touchless and safe reception and also empowers you with a unique visitor self-registration flow.
Taking you through the salient features that NexAEIVisMate has in store for you, once again –
- Self-registration from visitor mobile – to do away with touching any device at the reception or filling up a guest logbook
- Verified visitor KYC – to know who your guest is and thereby add a layer of security for your organization
- Pre-scheduled meetings – to send out a personalized meeting or event invitation
- Digital Visitor Card (with a unique Guest Identification Number) – to save paper, have an eco-friendly reception, avoid touching and ensure security
A Visitor Management System (VMS) has always been an intriguing matter but has never been a necessity until COVID-19 appeared. The new normal has transformed this non-essential visitor management system into the most sought after front desk software.
According to the reports of Markets and Markets, the size of the global market for the visitor management system is expected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 14.1%, from 2020 to 2025. And according to us, the major contributing factors are that –
- Every organization is keen on converging their visitor management system to meet the health and safety protocols of this new normal
- A futuristic, touchless experience is highly significant in today’s modern workspaces
- As every entrant is a visitor today, a visitor must be reported, and most importantly, protected
So, it is about time that we jump on the bandwagon, take touchless reception seriously, and ponder over the key features of that one touchless office visitor management system that is a perfect fit for your organization. Let this zoonotic virus lose the battle to an efficient and comprehensive online visitor management system this time!